Happy Friday friends! In order to appropriately move into the weekend, I figured I’d share a few of my favorite things with you!
- These are the most amazing candles. Great Bear Wax Co knows how to make a candle. The simplicity of them adds charm and character to a room, while the scent brings it to life. Check out their fall line now, you won’t be sorry!
- Check out Ryan Adams, who totally reinvents Taylor Swifts already amazing 1989 album. This is my favorite one he does by far.
- This is an incredibly easy and delicious dinner option. Only takes about 5 minutes of prep, and voila! You’ve got an amazing greek dish. And it looks gorgeous too.
- My go to shoes for the fall are my Toms wedges. They are so comfortable and very versatile. What more can you ask for?
- Wanting to just curl up this weekend with a cup of coffee and read a book? Seven is a great book about simplicity. It is about how when we strip ourselves of the excess in our lives, whether that be food, media, clothes, etc, we begin to see and truly remember what is important. It allows us to see more clearly.
- Now that the weather is beginning to get cooler, it’s time to buy the kids some warmer clothes. However, I’m not about to drop 50 bucks on a jacket for my 6 month old. My go to for kids clothes is Totspot. It is an app that serves as a children’s consignment store. You can set up a profile for each child, and filter out the size, gender, and brands. You can also sell old clothes on there!
- Rifle Paper Co. That’s all I have to say. This stuff is gorgeous. All the designs are handpainted, and they have anything from stationary to phone cases. Just seeing their calendars make me want to be more organized! Definitely tons of great gift ideas on their site.
- I never thought I’d say this, but this poncho is a dream. It is the epitome of fall.
- Delicious chocolate chip cookies that you won’t feel guilty about eating! They are also gluten free. Can’t get much better than that.
- Essential oils are all the rage right now. Supposedly they can cure all diseases. However, I just use them to make my house smell good! We use our diffuser EVERY day. Currently we are diffusing clove and cinnamon. Before bed we usually diffuse lavender, and if we need a pick me up in the middle of the afternoon we diffuse orange.
- If you haven’t been apple picking before, I would definitely recommend apple picking. Nothing better to put you in the fall spirit. We went to BJ Reece Apple Farm, and for only $11 we picked more apple than we will be able to eat. They have a quaint little store as well with fresh baked treats and homemade apple cider. There is also a petting zoo as well as a pumpkin patch on the property.
- If you want beautiful yet simple furniture, Kalon Studios is for you. Their Simple collection is stunning. Definitely will need some of this in my home one day!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!