Ever since Faye was born, I have always put a headband on her. Like literally, ALWAYS. I just think she looks so feminine and cute with one on, and I really don’t like when people think she is a boy. We have tried all different ones, but I have always been one to like the smaller simpler bows over the huge ones, and ever since we discovered these, they have been the winners.
I actually ordered some like this, and then realized just how easy they were to make and never looked back. We get compliments all the time, and people are always amazed when I tell them that I made them, so I’m going to share the secret now 😉
What you need:
Thin knee high sock or pantyhose
- Cut a sliver out of the sock. Literally just lay it flat and cut a piece off. I usually do about 1/2 inch
- Cut a piece of ribbon (to your preference. Obviously the longer it is, the bigger it will be)
- Tie the ribbon around the sock
- Trim the edges of the ribbon and adjust it to your taste
- Singe the edges of the ribbon to prevent from fraying
- Put in on their cute little head and call it a day!