Happy Friday! I haven’t done one of these in awhile now, so this is long overdue. One of the blessings of this past month is that we have had the chance to spend a lot of time with family. We don’t live near all of our immediate family, so when we do get the opportunity to see and spend time with them, it is a precious gift and we do our best not to take it for granted.
One thing that I miss most about living near all of our family is the mundane, simple days where we are just living life together. I love running errands together, drinking coffee in the mornings, going for walks, and cooking together. Nothing fancy or glamorous, but it’s the beautiful, quiet moments like that, that remind me why I am so thankful we have the family we do.
Enough sappy stuff though, here’s your long awaited list!
- I am trying this new night cream and it works like a dream. No pun intended… It is an all natural lotion that uses hibiscus oils for brightening. Sounds good to me 🙂 It is so smooth and not too heavy, yet I feel like it does a good job hydrating. And it smells amazing.
- We just got two of these lamps, and I am so excited about them. Bedside shelf, lamp, and charger all in one. Boom.
- We got this for Faye for “halloween”, kind of, and now we can’t get her out of it
- Everyone needs to stay here at some point. It is incredible. You can see more pictures from our most recent trip here.
- Love this playlist. Especially with this new cool weather, driving with the windows down.
- Is there anything more glorious than this for the fall?
- My sister-in-law told me she makes her own PSL. Could we get anymore typical? Probably not, but I want to try this recipe here for sure.
- Eat this, you’ll thank me.
- Nothing better than a man in flannel.
- I just recently tried this foundation, and I am in love with it. For the record, I usually hate foundation and haven’t worn it since high school, but this is so light and covers so well. And only $15 at Target!
- This is one of the sweetest little kids books. It is the perfect length for a short attention span
Hope you all are off to a good Friday and enjoy your weekends! I think we are going to try to pick some apples and celebrate some friends 🙂