This week has started to slow down a little bit, and I feel like we have had some sort of normalcy. We’ve had home cooked meals instead of take out, I’ve been able to get a lot of planning and work done, I have spent quality time with some wonderful friends, and I’ve even exercised a little bit. I’d call that a win.
Shiloh on the other hand has been staying up until about 11 o’clock at night, just ready to party. Since we would rather hangout with her than struggle to coerce her into going to bed and listen to her cry, we have stayed up watching Dancing with the Stars, spending time with family, and Goodman even made us homemade cookies one night (seriously probably the best cookies I’ve ever had. However, DO NOT read the ingredients before you make them. Give yourself a cheat day and indulge yourself, I promise it is worth it. Butter never hurt, right? ). All that to say, things finally feel like they make sense a little bit again, and I have never been so thankful for a boring evening at home.
Time to kick off our first lazy weekend in forever…
- I’ll share more about these at another time, but this coloring book is fool proof and everyone needs to get their child one. Or two. Or three. Car, airplane, restaurant, you name it.
- I’m not much of one to decorate for halloween, but I don’t know if I’ve ever seen this holiday look so classy.
- I have always loved cooking in the kitchen with my mom, so I can’t wait to get this for Faye so she can be apart of it and we can start cooking together too!
- All my dreams of having an herb garden might just come true if I had this. The best thing about it is I don’t have to do anything, so I can’t mess it up, right?
- These banners add the perfect touch to any space. I can’t choose just one!
- Love that this style is coming back. I’m a sucker for a good jumper.
- These rings are so lovely! Put that in my back pocket for a Christmas idea..
- This is hands down one of the coolest ordinary kitchen tools I’ve ever seen.
- I’m already planning a Fall foliage road trip for next year! This is the best visual I’ve seen of the changing of the leaves.
- You know that corner that we all have in our house that has cords and wires coming out of every direction, and it looks like a nest? This will fix all your problems.
- I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little (a lot) bit excited to see this. Anyone is welcome to watch it with me if you bring wine or chocolate 😉
Welp, that about does it for today friends. Hope you all enjoy your weekend! We are looking forward to some friend time, some family time, and giving our house a little TLC as we finish up some projects. Happy weekending!