This week has been completely full of car shopping. It sounds way more fun than it is. Goodman got rear-ended the other week and totaled his car. Thankfully he is completely fine, but his car isn’t. So we have been car shopping all over the city with a little baby, and it hasn’t been easy. But, yesterday we found one! Hallelujah. Now I’m never going to buy a car again. You can bury me with this car.
- These shoes are amazing, your baby needs them. They literally are scented so that their feet don’t smell EVER again.
- These halloween costumes are on point.
- If we ever build a house one day, this will be my master bathroom.
- Playlist on repeat all day everyday over here.
- These organization hacks blew my mind.
- We tried this the other day and it was so good and so easy.
- I love how these little things change any piece of furniture so much and for so little.
- November makes me ready for all the holiday parties.
- The most beautiful and simplistic jewelry box. This would solve so many problems.
- This is amazing. I have worn way too many things wrinkled after it being in my suitcase.
- An amazing website that helps you create a simplistic capsule wardrobe.
Ready for the weekend to commence. All we have planned is to not have to look at AutoTrader ever again, and a lot of hanging out in the backyard because it is FINALLY supposed to cool down a little this weekend.