Happy Friday, folks. This week has had it out to get me. Between school stuff, work, family, sickness, we’ve been ready to throw in the towel a couple times already. Even this morning, when I went to post this, I had it all saved and pretty last night, and then this morning when it posted, it only posted half. It didn’t save the rest, so here I am redoing it. I am determined not to let the week beat us though, so here I sit typing away showing this week who is boss. Anyway, we made it to Friday and all survived. Cheers to the freaking weekend has never sounded so good.
- Did you know some people in the winter up North actually have these to help get them through the long cold months?
- We just started this show on Netflix, and it is so good. Love shows that incorporate drama and history.
- I tried this for the first time this week, and it’s crazy how well it actually worked. I was quite a skeptic for awhile.
- Mumford, where have you been hiding this song?
- This coat. I haven’t bought myself a new coat in awhile, so this one might have to come home to me.
- Amazon has a section of handmade items, who knew? This ceramic dish will look perfect on your Thanksgiving table!
- Just finished this book, and I loved it. Great for women who need a little inspiration. Fun and easy read too. Win win in my book.
- Definitely want to try this on Thursday. What a great keepsake to have for the years to come.
- I have been getting really bad headaches lately, and I’m pretty sure it’s due to me never drinking water. Guilty. I am hoping this water bottle helps me fight that bad habit.
- Georgia, please snow so that I have a good excuse to get these for Shiloh. Sincerely, Nicole.
- I think we all need to stock up on these for the next month. Shiloh’s poor little nose has been so red from all the blowing 🙁
Enjoy your weekend friends! And thanks for following along with me, it means so much.