Hey there friends! I can’t believe it is already December. This year has flown by, but I am so excited for Christmas. The way that this season makes me feel is something that I wish I could hold onto all year long.
I am so excited that this year Shiloh will actually be able to enjoy Christmas. As wonderful as last year was, even with her only being 9 months old, I think this year is going to be a whole new sort of fun. The wonder that she has and the excitement that she shows is magical. I have had such a fun time shopping for her this year, but also a hard time narrowing it down. These are some of the amazing gifts that I have found and hope that it helps you out this season and takes some of the leg work out of the way for you so that you can just enjoy this season with your little one too!
- Wee Baby Stella – the sweetest plush baby doll. It is even lavender scented to help relax your babe.
- Stella & Lu Blanket – gorgeous fur blanket to keep your little one snug throughout the winter months, and spruce up their nursery.
- Baby Lit Classic Board Books – a children’s take on classic literature. So simple and sweet.
- Classic Play-Doh Factory – a classic play-doh toy with a retro look
- Hazel Village – the most beautifully handmade animal toys. My favorite thing is that they can be embroidered with their initials, and throughout the years accessories can be added. I love gifts that can continue to be exciting, and not a one time use.
- Baby Lit Memory and Matching Game – A beautifully illustrated memory and matching game. With the younger ones, just play matching, and when they are older, use it as a memory game. Shiloh (18 months) loves this one and can do it surprisingly well.
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike – this is our favorite bike. Here is a whole post about it.
- A Year Full of Stories – A beautiful collection of 52 classic stories to read throughout the year together every week.
- All Ears Hat – what baby doesn’t need a hat with ears?
- Wooden Food – a fun way to introduce foods and cooking to the babies. Also a great way to include them in the kitchen. They play with their food, while you cook.
- Wooden Latch Puzzle – a perfect puzzle to stimulate and encourage your baby to figure out how things work.
What are some of your favorite baby gifts? I am still deciding on my final one for Shiloh and can use some help!